Saturday, June 26, 2010

So much stuff to do

So, for the past...6 weekends we have been packed with stuff to do. Mostly social stuff - which is fun, but is always ends up meaning that we don't get the house stuff we need to done. This weekend, I am trying to prioritize the house and the "stuff" we need to do here. It is hard- but I will do it. I have still not fully organized our guest room/study. I stand in the middle of this cluttered space and get overwhelmed with anxiety and never end up doing anything. I am hoping Geo will help me this weekend. He is good at that stuff.
Anyways, here are a few more recent cutie pie pics. P. loves wearing mommy's costume jewelry. so cute, she is such a little girl!



2 comments:

  1. Meghan, I know how you feel... it's so overwhelming! I can barely move in my office right now.

    Hope you got some help and are feeling more organized. It looks like you're getting to have fun with little P, thanks for sharing her super cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! how are things with a toddler and a newborn? Are you having fun?
    Any plans on heading out this way for a visit sometime?
    I would love to get out there to visit. I may be in Calgary to see Whit at some point...but no plans for Vancouver (although I would love to swing it if possible!)

    ttys

    ReplyDelete