Thursday, June 17, 2010

Corporate gong show

I have been lucky enough to be given the opportunity thru work to take a Queens University Marketing course this week. It is grueling. My brain has turned to mush since I have been out of school, and further since having P...
I love learning, but it is exhausting to me.

This is why I haven't blogged much this week. I intend to catch up this weekend.

I have been late every day this week to my course (not only is it embarassing, but I miss the good free breakfast they provide by doing this!)
My hope is to be on time Friday-the last day, to take advantage of the yummy fruit plate!

2 comments:

  1. did you make it for breakfast today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I even got some fruit (it was the first to go!)
    I learned a tonne.,,and now wanna do my MBA!

    ReplyDelete