This morning, when Daddy went to get P. from her crib, it was a gong.
She had PUKED all over her bed. She was standing there, sucking her thumb with a puke soiled blankie.
I immediately thought back to when and how this could happen and then remembered...
At 10pm she was coughing really hard and it sounded like she choked or something...I had gone in and checked on her and it smelled a bit like poop (which was an additional present this morning for us in her diaper)
I am assuming that is when the puking occurred. It is disgusting and the SMELL-I can't even describe it.
Poor pumpkin.
We have bathed her 2x and she still smells like puke.
So does her room. Even though I am airing it out, I am wondering if the smell will ever go away!!
Her 2 sock monkeys were casualties in the event.
Poor things.
So, I am feeling pretty much like a super mom. How did I not know my child had puked all over her bed and herself? Poor little thing.
Good news is that she remains happy and healthy this morning like nothing happened!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uh oh!!!! Glad she is doing okay!!!! Did the socks monkeys get sorted out?
ReplyDeleteYou are my fave sister and the FIRST ever to comment on my BLOG!! love you! I hope the rest of my blog followers take a hint! the monkeys are sorted out...with a little vin. and water and some baby powder!
ReplyDeleteOh good. I was worried. That little was was NOT cheap....and I can only imagine about the big one! Love you too. Hope you guys had a great day. I did get the insider scoop from Yia Yia.....heard you were feeling a little rough. GONG!!!! and I heard Geo did so great today!!!! Yaya! Really wish I was there at times like this.
ReplyDeletejust posted an update on the tri check it out!
ReplyDelete