Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friday Reunion

We had a super busy, yet super fun weekend! I think this could have been the busiest weekend of our summer, but totally worth it. Our weekend has been full of old friends, family, milestones and celebrations.

On Friday I went to our highschool reunion. It has been 14 years since I graduated and honestly, once in the school and with the girls, it felt like yesterday.
Most people dread these types of reunions, but I was really excited to see everyone. It was a great turnout for our class and I was able to reminisce and catch up with peeps that I barely get to see.
All the ladies looked amazing. Better than in highschool. Girlfriends, we aged well: )
We got together for appys and drinkies before at one of our old stompin grounds and got to visit and catch up. I laughed so hard that my stomach muscles hurt.
The laughs and fun continued at the school and into the night. I have to be forthright...I don't remember much past 10pm because the wine was flowing and so was the adrenaline...so here are some photos. I wish I had more...actually, I am glad I don't. I am a tad embarrassed about my "sloppiness" by the end of it!

The Vball girls in the gym...ah - nostalgia.


This gym had tonnes of amazing memories for me. All we need is OPP and some House of Pain blaring here!


The girlies.


Our friend is now a famous author. I am so proud of him. It doesn't surprise me, he has always been
brilliant. If you want to check out some of his "stuff" here are some websites.

the Walrus- Pasha Malla the Withdrawal method



I didn't get to chat with or take photos with tonnes of people...for that I am sad, but at least we have a few good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment