Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Saturday Triathlon


Normally, after a night of partying with my highschool buds, there would be no way I would be up at 5am for ANYTHING! But today was a special day for Geo. He was participating in his first triathlon. His training 9x a week was finally going to pay off for him. I was so proud of his commitment and wouldn't have missed it for the world, much less a hangover! YIKES!

P. and I got our "Team Keg" Tshirts on and off we went...well, Yia Yia and Steve drove us because, gong show MOMMY couldn't drive. Hmm.. hmmm.
Anyways, here are some pics of Geo's special day (in order of occurance!)



SWIM! (Check P's shirt!)






BIKE!



RUN!


Finish line-I even caught his time!! His goal was 1.5 h and he came under by 11.5 min! Yay


CELEBRATE!


CELEBRATE MORE!!!! AT THE "KEG" -no pun intended: )


No comments:

Post a Comment