I have to say...pregnant women are soooo beautiful. Okay, not every pregnant person is (let's be honest) but most are!
Fortunately, all my friends have all been beautiful pregnant! There is something about their skin-it definitely glows...and that hair...it is so thick and voluminous.
It is also their attitudes that are beautiful. Everyone I know has taken such great care of themselves while pregnant. They eat better, sleep more, and just don't let every day stresses get to them. I dunno, they just exude beauty.
I don't want anyone to get any ideas, though. I am NOT and will NOT be getting preggers myself any time soon. I just can't even go there right now...
Although...thinking back to it, I was probably the most laid back, calm and confident during my pregnancy (except at the end when I couldn't function because my anxiety and blood pressure were so high...and when I was sick for the first 18 weeks...YIKES)
Odd.
I was tipping the scales at a weight I had NEVER been to in my life...yet had the confidence to pose for this!!

No comments:
Post a Comment