Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blog Ambition turns to Blog Anxiety

In true gongshowmommy fashion, I jumped into this blogging thing head first! Hardcore from the beginning, not really thinking about the reprecussions or reality of what blogging is.

Last night I woke up at 4am, and couldn't get back to sleep because I was overwhelmed with anxiety about my blog.

What was I thinking putting all my personal thoughts, pictures and information out there? what was I thinking posting it on FB for friends, and not real friends to see? Do people really care about me and what is up with mommyhood in our house and what I have to say, or are they just nosey?

I am working to see if there is a way to make this more private - so I can set people up with passwords to look at it. I am also reflecting on what I want to put in my blog, and what I want to say; and if I am going to continue to say anything at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment