Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's been awhile...

since I have posted to my blog. This is pretty much a result of me being EXHAUSTED from all the fun we have been having this summer!

Here are a few of my fave pics from the fun family and friend activities we have had in the past few weeks. I am sure there are lots more to come this summer!

Phoebes was behaving badly during our photo op. I really wanted to get a cute pic of the two cuties together but no such luck. Lincoln looks cute, though!


He's like "what the beep is up with that kid?"




Truce?



Beebs and I at the lake. She is in her straightjacket-which I think is an amazing rule. No kids outside the cottage unless they have on their lifejackets.
I am such a rule geek.



The fam. It looks like P is pretty happy to be with us, but really, she is just having a love affair with her salt and vinegar chip



BFF's to be...water babies!!!




Beebs and I loving the exotic poolscape at A.S and U.D;s house!






No comments:

Post a Comment