Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

We had the most amazing long weekend EVER!
P. is at such a fun age and we have been able to push out bedtime twice this weekend to enjoy the Canada Day fun and festivities.
She couldn't stay up long enough to enjoy the fireworks, though. Maybe next year.
Here are a few pics from our weekend of celebrating!
We are so lucky to be so close with our friends and families!

















3 comments:

  1. I just love the one of P going down the slide!!!! Too cute. Man, I also can't believe how many cute friends she has. Does she chose them by looks? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I didn't get a chance to say is that she ran over and climed a ladder that took her to the top of that slide by HERSELF...and then went down the slide - no fear, I tell ya.
    It scared me so much, but she was giggling the whole time. so cute

    And yes, she has strict friend cutie patootie criteria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not sure she could look anymore like Geo in the picture of her and Hailey eating their pizza. Holy Cow!

    ReplyDelete