I think kids become even cuter as they begin to talk more and notice more of their surroundings. Often when we are in the mall, my 2 yr old will point at a billboard of a model in a store and yell "Mummy!", it is very sweet and flattering that a model, although about half my size, reminds her of me. We have a bunch of Audrey Hepburn photos in our house and she tells Daddy that it is "Mummy" all the time, too-again, I just wanna kiss her.
But today, it was different.
We were playing on the rug in our family room and she and I created the following toy together, and then when asked what the toy's name was, she said with pride "Mummy!". What would you think if your 2 year old thought you looked like this?
Oh Meg, that is way too funny! I am enjoying your blog very much. I feel as though I know Phoebe better because of it!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Megs this made my day! You're too funny.
ReplyDeleteShe has graduated into making 3 Potato heads. She has designated one for Daddy (the smallest one, ironically!) and then the other little one is her and then the big one is still me. Too cute!
ReplyDelete