Gong Show
"An event marred by confusion, ineptitude and shenanigans"
-Urban Dictionary
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Fall pics of the fam
So my dear friend and rookie photog took some beautiful pics of our family for us a few weekends ago. I am sharing them with you-hoping for feedback...which do you like the best? think...Christmas card. xo
What beautiful pics!! I love the one taken from behind you guy's walking (close up) or the one with Phoebe with her arms up! The one on your facebook profile is also nice :) You guys look fabulous!! xo
Hi, I'm Meghan, a busy working mom and wife. This blog is my attempt to connect with family and friends and keep them up to date on the ongoings (and gongings) of our family. I hope you enjoy: )
What beautiful pics!! I love the one taken from behind you guy's walking (close up) or the one with Phoebe with her arms up! The one on your facebook profile is also nice :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look fabulous!!
xo
You are a sweetheart! thanks for the comments and for being a blog follower of mine! I look forward to more of your comments: ) xo
ReplyDelete