Many things about this baffle me. How could she be old enough to be out of the baby room already? how will she handle being without her other teachers and friends? how will she handle sleeping on a cot, and more structure?
From the sounds of it, she did AWESOME! She had a 2 hour nap on her cot and didn't even need to have her back rubbed. She played and sat well for story time and ate lots at lunch. So far, so good.
Like many proud moms, I wanted to take a special picture of her before she moved over to the toddler room. Like, a first day of school shot from back in the day! In doing so, I remembered that I had taken one of her before her first day of daycare. I can't believe how much she has changed in 8 months.
12 Months old- heading off to Daycare for the first time

Now, 20 Months old -graduating from the baby room into the toddler room. I wanted to take the epic "on the front stoop" shot, but P. wouldn't stand still enough...so we have her in action. Running away from me laughing into the street! (Our street is a dead end and rarely sees drivers...but still) Could this be the beginnings of the "terrible 2's"
Did I just jinx myself by writing that?




No comments:
Post a Comment