Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A conversation with Phoebe


Today I rushed home after getting my hair "did" to be here for Phoebe's bedtime.

I ran over and hugged her and then we had a little chat.
I love that she is talking now. It is fun having her respond to me.

Me : "Hi Phoebe! how was your day?"

Phoebe : "Mummy!"

Me: "How was school?"

Phoebe: "Ali" (Ali is her fave teacher from her old room at school)

Me: "I know that you saw Ali at school today, but what did you do? Did you play with your friends?"

Phoebe: "books!"

Me : "Oh, you read books!"

Phoebe: "Yep!"

Me: "What were your books about"

Phoebe: "Puppies!"

Me: "Oh, puppies! What did you see on your car ride from school?"

Phoebe: "Bus!!!"

Me: " What did you have for lunch?"

Phoebe : "appo juice"

Me: "Oh, that's nice, what is your favourite snack?"

Phoebe: "Mummy"..(um, nursing was over months ago...but I will still take that as a compliment: )


Ah...the joys of mommyhood and seeing them grow up so big.
Love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment